Agape Enterprises Consulting Inc.
The strategic alliance, teaming agreement, business matchmaking and diversification mission
of Agape Enterprises is to actively involve the Small- Minority-, Women-, and Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprises
(SMWDVBE) in efforts that will expand business opportunities, increase revenue, create jobs and improve financial margins
carrying out its mission, Agape Enterprises will:
- Ensure that SMWDVBE are properly prepared
to represent themselves to Corporate America and the Government.
- Be proactive in helping SMWDVBE respond
to issues and challenges that impact business opportunities and growth.
- Increase capacity and improve capabilities
to help SMWDVBE grow and retain larger contracts over longer periods of time.
- Provide SMWDVBE with the ability
to meet the quality, quantity and time requirements of a contract.
- Promote business opportunities and capabilities
of SMWDVBE and work to eliminate barriers for equal economic opportunity in the marketplace.
- Help develop, maintain and expand SMWDVBE
business development programs.
- Provide a platform for SMWDVBE to bring
innovative solutions to the marketplace.
- Provide increased opportunities for the
SMWDVBE community to do business with each other.
- Be accountable for verifiable results in
SMWDVBE business development.
- Be fair and ethical in all matters.
Enterprises Consulting Services
Agape Enterprises has a proven track record of providing a variety of Information
Technology and Quality Management consulting services to both government agencies and private corporations. The consultants of Agape Enterprises possess skill sets and experience ranging from technical to executive-level
management that allows the company to offer a wide range of services. By sustaining
a strong customer focus, Agape Enterprises has established and maintained a high level of user trust and confidence in its
knowledge of and concern for users’ business needs. Agape Enterprises brings
to the table proven methodologies, effective communications and appropriate technological skills and knowledge. These are critical factors contributing to the successful completion of projects on time and within budget.
The following are examples of Agape Enterprises’ past, current and
Strategic & Action Planning Services
- A Structured Planning &
- Cross Functional Alignment
- Functional Area Expertise
- Strategy Communication Services
- Accountability & Metrics
- Competitive Research &
- Best Practices & Benchmarking
- Risk Analysis & Contingency
- Organizational Development
- Enterprise Restructuring
Program & Project Management Services
- A Structured Mid-Level Project
- Project Planning & Facilitation
- Business Case & Project
- Cross Project & Cross
Functional Project Coordination
- Project Management Concepts
& Techniques Training
- Project Management Software
Technology Consulting Services
- Information Technology Strategy
& Corporate Goal Alignment
- Application Portfolio Analysis
- Application Development: Web,
Inter/Intranet, e-Marketing, e-Commerce, Data Warehousing, CRM
- Internet & Infrastructure
Design & Security
- Software Selection & Implementation
- Quality Assurance
- Programming Services: many
Business Process Services
Agape Enterprises’ additional areas of expertise include:
- Impact Monitoring & Evaluation
- Meeting & Conference Facilitation
- Training & E-learning
- Strategic Thinking Workshops
- Public Participation
- Knowledge Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Budget Preparation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Warranty Management
Agape Enterprises has a comprehensive knowledge of corporate industry requirements
and government legislation. We are better positioned to meet your business requirements
Listen, and are responsive and flexible in meeting our customers’ needs,
products and services that provide value for money,
extensive local knowledge with people and resources strategically located across the State of California and the United States,
- Are able to provide our clients with Technology and Quality Management solutions,
- Are accessible,
responsive, reliable and experts in our respective fields,
effective systems for Technology and Quality Management Services. Our management
systems are designed to reduce risk to our clients, and to complement our clients’ risk management strategies,
- Act with
integrity and in an ethical manner at all times,
within strict government and financial guidelines,
our clients a seamless service from concept through to delivery along with the appropriate maintenance infrastructure.
We provide ‘one-stop-shop’ Technology and Quality
Many of the services we offer require us to see your specific needs in order to quote a price.
Please call us at 925-803-5736 for a free estimate
or for more details.
We will update this page frequently so be sure to check back!
Send us an email